My coaching involves the ability to understand you: to think how you think, and understand your perspective. From this benchmark, I will place another perspective on top of yours – stretching and growing you to gently see a more empowering way. As a certified John Maxwell coach, I can see what you are going through now and what is up ahead. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside you while helping you achieve goals and overcome limiting paradigms.
I offer two levels of coaching support:
Individual Coaching – one on one private and confidential coaching
When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell’s programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability.
- What are you doing to invest in yourself?
- What are you doing to invest in others?
Speaking, Workshops, and Seminars
As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- 10 minute briefing
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
I will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, I will at your request, incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission / vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
360-degree Leadership Assessment
What The Maxwell Leadership Assessment Measures
Following John Maxwell’s Five Levels of Leadership, the assessment measures 64 attributes that measure an individual on the attributes that help leaders have success at each level:
- Position – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on trustworthiness and commitment.
- Permission – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on relational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Production – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on getting results individually, organizationally and as a team.
- People Development – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on reproducing and developing your skills in others.
- Pinnacle – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on who you are as a leader over time, your awareness of yourself and others.
Features of The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
- Measurements on 64 leadership attributes.
- Complete anonymity for all rater feedback, including scores and written comments to ensure rater engagement, excluding direct manager scores.
- Unlimited number of raters.
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
- The ability to see results on an overall basis as well as split out by rater type.
- Leadership attributes summary at the end of the report that lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on overall average score.
- Written comments provided by your raters listed in an unedited form.
- Category scores in the areas of Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle from The 5 Levels of Leadership.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
DISC Profiles take the guesswork out of interacting with others!
What are your chances of connecting well with another person? On average, two people have about a 40% chance of experiencing a good personality match based on how their personality styles naturally fit together. That means that, most of the time, two people are likely to have a built-in challenge in relating well with each other – UNLESS they understand each other’s personality styles. Personal and business success hinge on effective communication with others.
Why GUESS and take your chances in relationships when you can KNOW your personality style and the personality style of those around you? Personality Insights personality assessment and report reveals your personality style and helps to guide you connect with others in a much better way. You can also attend my DISC training and experience life-changing concepts in a classroom setting.
Professional Benefits of DISC Profiles
- Boost team performance
- Gain insights for hiring and HR
- Reduce stress (stress management)
- Identify strengths
- Get better results with people
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve team building
- Improve communication
- Gain access to online tools for individuals and teams
- Be more productive
- Become a better manager through understanding
- Learn to “read people” better
- Get career direction and alignment
Personal Benefits of DISC Profiles
- Learn how you come across to others
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
- Success with relationships
- Develop amazing people skills
- Obtain strategies on minimizing conflict
- Identify positive traits of ANY person
- Reduce the time required to get to know any person
- Learn how to encourage and connect with others
- Gain access to fun and interactive resources to learn about personality styles
- Personal development
- Be more motivated